Want to learn more about horses and riding?
- Learn how to catch, lead, feed, groom, care for, and saddle up your horse
- Learn how to read horse language and how to communicate with your pony/horse
- Practice your riding skills in the ring
- Go out for a morning trail ride
Summer Camp Information
Monday – Friday( including holiday Monday’s), July and August – Mornings from 9 am to 12 noon
- Come for one morning or sign up for every morning of the week
- Ages from 4 – 74 years
- Bring a snack and a drink
- Helmets are available or bring your own if you have a ASTM/SEI approved equestrian helmet
- Boots with no more than a half inch heel is preferred, but running shoes are ok. No sandals.
- Breeches, jeans or stretchy pants and a T shirt (not baggy)
- Do not wear jewelry
- Three hours of instruction for only $100 (plus HST) per morning, per rider. Sign up for the whole week (does not have to be consecutive) $450 per week, per rider. Payment options are cash/e-transfer, Interac/MC/Visa